Well its ben a while since i have been able to sit down and blog and there has been so much going through my head i have to get it out before I go nuts!! So today I plan on doing about 10 blogs if not more! I figure it will be better than trying to put all in one!!!
Life has been pretty busy for the last few months and I am just waiting for it to slow down a little.
Peyton turned 1 on july 23... we moved into the new house on the 26th.... Max deploys in about a week.... we have been fighting with DMV for weeks now... my parents want to come spend a couple months with us while Max is gone.... I have been getting more active in the Family Readiness Program... and on and on and on..... now the seperate blogs begin.... please bare with me!!!!!! Thanks for listening well reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment