Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Family Readiness Program
So yes me Leslie the one who always HATED the Key Volunteer network thank god thats gone.. Is no working towards being a Family Readiness Volunteer/assistant/advisor haven't decided which one yet. I have taken the class and now I am going to LINKS another required class and getting more involved in the very unorganized Command we are currently with. I am hoping this will comsume most of my time while Max is deployed and since I am not currently working and won't be working until Cassidy starts school next year since daycare is soooo OUTRAGEOUS here. I have signed both girls up at the Youth and Teen center so that I can go in to help our FRO and give me some time to myself... but yeah this blog is short and sweet.. I will keep you updated to how everything goes with this Family Readiness Program.! Thanks for listening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment