Thursday, August 19, 2010

Deployment day 1

today was a long day had to bring Max to base by 445 am. It was a tearful good bye and I already miss him so much. Cassidy is doing better than expected. She kept herself busy all day by playing outside and inside and went to bed by 730pm. I cleaned all day to keep myself busy... IDK what tomorrow will bring but we will see. I do know I need to find a differnt clinic because I can't get into the dr's till September 28th to get an annual check up and get my chest pain thing looked at... Maybe I will just take a ride to Balboa Naval Hospital one day if it gets bad. On a good note I haven't had them as much and they only come at night so i am leaning more towards heartburn now.but we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment