Thursday, June 3, 2010

Getting Adjusted

ok so now the fun begins. I am starting to get adjusted to this horrible place. yes I said horrible. I do not like San Diego and don't think I ever will. I miss Okinawa so much as does Cassidy. She talks about going back to Okinawa all the time. Which I guess doesn't help me! I am starting to find my way around this hell hole as I will call it. I have found a scrapbooking store which is where I will be visiting very often. The people drive crazy here I thought the Okinawans we bad boy was I wrong. Our apartment is so small and everything is crammed in everywhere and its driving me CRAZY.... It seems like the one thing I need is always on the bottom. But tell me how I am in a bigger house than in Okinawa but I don't have room for everything? Yeah my thoughts exactly. To all the people that said San Diego is so nice and I will love it well I'm sorry to say but you were wrong. Very very wrong. it doesn't help that Max will be deploying in a few months for 6 months. But hey thats the life of a Military family things always come up and you get stuck in the situations like we are in now. At least one thing we have to look forward too we have one month down and 35 more to go if not less if we can get orders out of here sooner!
I have been trying to get back in the swing of things so I have started planning dinners and cooking new meals everynight for the last couple nights! I made a yummy grilled chicken caesar salad and an enchillada cassarole which I am happy to say both were very good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment